Cannabis has a unique history for how it was used for long years back in the previous centuries. But their use has been redefined by the legal regulations that certain regions have set. Though they have the potential capable of modulating our problems, their overuse is a much-discussed subject.
How does CBD act?
CBD is short for cannabidiol and is found in hemp plants. There are hemp and cannabis plants, but they differ significantly from each other based on chemical composition. CBD is less potential compared to other chemicals such as THC and hence finds medical applications. They help treat various conditions like pain, anxiety and neurodegeneration etc.
Since CBD molecules are similar to certain chemicals present in our body known as endocannabinoids, they can modulate our activities and hence have applications. They do this by binding to several receptors present in the body.
Grades of CBD oil
Based on the constituents of CBD oil, one can classify them as listed below:
- Isolate: Sometimes called true CBD oil, they do not contain any other cannabinoid molecules except CBD.
- Full-spectrum CBD oil: Such type of oil contains not just CBD but other ingredients like terpenes, THC and fatty acids, also
- Broad-spectrum CBD oil: This is an intermediate grade that does not have THC but has all other chemicals
CBD in anxiety
Anxiety, like some other conditions, can also be treated by CBD. But do they ‘erase’ this condition. As noted earlier, CBD works similarly with the receptors that let you feel anxiety and help in relieving it.
Best CBD oils for anxiety
After a critical review of the available CBD oils, five have been recommended for treating your anxiety.
- SpruceCBD: This full spectrum cbd oil will be a perfect choice of high potency and organic components.
- Joy Organics: These are THC-free versions and has been equipped with nanoemulsion technology for fast absorption.
- CBDistillery: Extracted using the carbon dioxide method, they use Colorado-based hemp plants and offers a range of CBD products.
- CBDfx: They comes with a variety of products at an affordable rate and is of organic origin.
- CBD Pure: Using a supercritical extraction method, the CBD oil is made and undergoes laboratory checking to satisfy the quality.
How to choose CBD oil?
While there are many CBD oils available in the market, following these tips will help you select the most appropriate one.
- Know the manufacturing:
Different manufacturing processes are employed for different products and the selection matters. It is important to go for quality over the price.
- Components of the oil:
Depending on the potency you need, the components should be looked for.
While some products are organic, others contain chemicals for flavour or essence.
CBD has become a popular one among most people, and they have not yet sorted out selecting the best one. Anxiety is a condition that can be treated with CBD oil. Therefore, knowing the best products help rule out any adverse effects or adulteration while you shop