It happens to everyone; you have noticed that you have gained some extra pounds this winter. So what do you do when nothing fits and you have only got 30 days? You drop all of the habits that you have been living by and you start doing these things to lose weight and trim up in the short 30 days that you have. It is going to take some hard work and determination but it is only going to take a month for you to look the way you want.
- First, you are going to want to get rid of all of the white starches in your home, and this is going to be all of the bread, pasta, cereals, and anything else that you have. After you toss all of them out, you are going to replace them with whole grain and whole wheat alternatives. This healthy alternative is packed with fiber, iron, and vitamin B, and they are going to do wonders for your body. Starches are processed and have all of the nutrients removed from them; plus they are full of sugars and empty calories.
- You can try coolsculpting which is an effective way to get rid of your belly fat. Moreover, after this amazing procedure, you can follow all these steps to maximize its effect in case you are wondering [google_bot_show][/google_bot_show]what to do after coolsculpting for best results?
- Next, you are going to start portioning out your foods, and eliminate your meals down to three a day, and only eat two snacks. Make sure that you try to get three different food groups into each meal, and that your sources of protein and grains are never larger than your fist. Try eliminating carbohydrates from grains after 3 pm, so your dinner will be only meat, vegetables, and fruits or dairy. Make sure that your snacks are never over 100 calories and never go over 1,400 calories a day.
- Eliminate all beverages out of your diet except for water and one serving of coffee or tea. Drinking just a single serving of coffee or tea in the morning is not only going to get you going, but it is also going to help boost your metabolism. Carry a water bottle around with you during the day so you can refill it, and you won’t be tempted to head to the pop machine. This is going to allow you to eliminate tons of calories from your diet, and also eliminate bloating.
- Hit the gym, even though you don’t want to. At least 4-5 days of cardiovascular activity is going to be necessary if you want to lose weight in 30 days, so do as much cardio as you can and minimal weights work. If you really want to drop the weight quickly, and then mix up your workout routine by hitting 20 minutes on the treadmill, then go do abs, and then go back and do 20 minutes on the elliptical. Run outside or do whatever you want to; you just have to do it for 30 days.
If you are capable of doing these things for 30 days, you are going to lose the weight that you need or want to for that special event. After the 30 days, you can continue to lose weight if you want, but this is going to get you down to a healthier weight. For additional help for that special day, sit in the sauna at your gym about 3-4 days before, and each day you are going to be sweating out water weight. You can also try things like spanks as well to help you drop an additional size. We all want to look good when we are around a ton of people, and doing these things is going to make you look fantastic.