America is one of the fattest countries in the world and thus we hear about all different kinds of diets that promise fast weight loss or a slim body. What everyone needs to understand is that a diet by itself will not help them. If someone wants to lose weight and keep it off, then they need to undergo a lifestyle change. When someone just diets to get to their target weight goal, once it is hit, they go back to the lifestyle they had and gain the weight back. With a lifestyle change, the methods you used will continue to be used and thus the weight will stay off.
What I have to share with you is known as a Bible-based diet, but should really be a Bible-based lifestyle. The main concept of this “diet” is to eat the things and live the way that people from the Bible did. No, you don’t have to keep all of the food laws given in the Old Testament, but you do have to watch what goes in that mouth. Not only does this lifestyle incorporate a life like a Bible person, but also it incorporates a life that is natural.
Listed below are 10 tips that can help you get started. Just by following a couple of them will show amazing results.
1) Don’t eat when you aren’t hungry. Don’t let your emotions control when and what you eat! Most of the time too, when we think we are hungry, it is just that we are thirsty. So drink first!
2) Drink water and teas. Stay away from pops, alcohol and coffees. If you must have coffee, then fine, it is a bean. But at least try to stay away from the cappuccinos!
3) Eat food that is natural (not necessarily organic as that can be expensive). But don’t eat boxed and canned items. Eat frozen only when it is a last alternative.
4) Eat fruits and veggies a lot and a variety of meat (stay away from pig and fish that don’t have both fins and scales)! The darker or more vibrant the colors of the veggies and fruits are means there are more nutrients.
5) Stay away from sugars, partially hydrogenated oils, and high fructose corn syrup!
6) Take a multivitamin and multimineral. This will help you get the nutrients you need that you are not getting in your diet. Also, when selecting a vitamin/mineral, make sure it is a natural or food based pill. Liquids are good too!
7) Use extra virgin olive oil instead of other oils. Don’t use shortening – instead use real butter. It works the same and it tastes better.
8) Try to stay away from sweets, but if you are like me and love them, incorporate them a little in your diet.
9) Chew slowly! A lot of times people eat so fast and don’t realize they are full. When you eat slowly your brain will register faster when you are getting full. And only eat until you are satisfied anyway! Also, did you know that it takes 20 minutes for your body to realize you have eaten and are full?? Thus the reason to eat slower.
10) Make sure to stay active…walking is the best exercise. All in all, just find something that you enjoy and stick with it. Mix it up too because variety is the spice of life!
If losing weight is something that you need to do, why not give this a try? It isn’t hard and it will definitely make you feel a lot better. When my husband and I started this a year ago we thought it wouldn’t work. However, still today, about a year later, he has lost 86 pounds and I have lost 35! We love the fact that we feel good and we love the fact that we look good!
The Bible-based diet has really changed our life and I know that it is because we are creating a lifestyle that God meant us to have. I know that if you try this, you will also see amazing results and you will feel better than you ever have! Start today!! Proper research should be done in the market for knowledge about the prices of the injections. The sculptra hip injections cost can be expensive for the person. So, adequate information should be available with the person.