Unwanted hair is something most of us are bothered by. People, mostly women, are very particular about underarm hair and hair on legs and arms and for that they go through a lot of painful procedures to make sure that that hair is gone.
Waxing, threading, shaving and hair removal creams- tried them all? But still finding yourself visiting the salon every 2 weeks? If that’s the case, then you might consider going for a laser hair removal procedure.
What is laser hair removal?
As the name suggests, laser rays are used for this procedure. You can say that it is a great solution to get smooth, hair-free skin. Laser hair removal can be done on any part of the body and its a very good semi-permanent way to get hair removal. Basically, the treatment targets the hair follicles and destroys them. It also targets the melanin of the hair and makes the new hair lighter and less coarse. The laser helps in substantialdecrease in the rough terminal hair of the body. It slows down the growth of the hair follicles of the targeted area. The equipment and machine are chosen on the basis of the hair density and skin type of the person. It differs for everyone. Some people worry about skin burn but that shouldn’t happen if you choose a clinic that’s experienced. Cooling systems are installed in the machines and appropriate gels are used to make sure such things don’t occur. This is a cosmetic procedure and takes a few sessions to get it done properly. You can say goodbye to coarse hair growth and shaving for 6 to 12 months, depending on the procedure.
What are the advantages of laser hair removal?
Threading, waxing and shaving, along with hair removal creams may work. But that’s extremely temporary and comes with a couple of side effects, in most cases. Here are the pros of going for laser hair removal-
- It is almost painless. Even if you feel a bit of tingle in your first procedure, the sensation will lessen to nothing as your sessions progress.
- Its effects last longer. Imagine not having to touch a razor for a year. That’s how effective a good set of sessions can be. Its a semi-permanent way to remove hair. (electrolysis is the only FDA- approved permanent hair removal procedure that exists)
- You may think that it is expensive. But if you consider all the regular parlour appointments, the amount of money you spend on razors, waxing strips and soothing lotions, then you will see that you are actually saving money through laser hair removal. Think of it as a long-term investment.
- If you go to a reputed clinic and get the procedure done through someone who is knowledgeable, skilled and experienced in this field, then you won’t suffer from any kind of side effects. No more sore skin rashes or coarse hair bumps.
- The hair removal done through laser treatment is very precise. The best thing is that you can get hair removed from anywhere- hands, legs, face, underarms and also your bikini area.
- The process is actually pretty speedy as compared to the amount of time you spend waxing.
Always choose a reputed source
These are some great reasons why you should consider laser hair removal. Just make sure than when you choose your clinic or equipment, you do your research. It should be a licensed clinic. Read up user reviews and check the certification of the staff. A reputed and professional laser hair removal clinic has many happy customers. You can discover the best light hair removal devices in Best Sellers if you want to try it out.
So, say goodbye to unwanted hair and show off your smooth skin today, with laser hair removal.